April 24, 2014

Nursery Cuteness! Vol. I



Have you heard? Rikshaw Design has launched a Nursery line, and its amazing! 
… I guess it was in the works, while baby Lilly was also "in the works"  ;)

Having a baby girl automatically has me tuned into the pinks and girly colors, while otherwise I tend to go for the cooler colors. These bohemian prints all mixed together are just so pretty and fun, now I want to buy everything!!


















































I have been wanting this patchwork elephant in the worst way, he is just so darn cute, and now he is FINALLY available for purchase (here).

Take a peek for yourself, surely you will come away with something great!!

Natasha

All images via Rikshaw Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...