August 9, 2013

Blog Love!






























As someone in the know, I am sure you have heard the buzz about the newly opened Serena & Lily store in Wainscott... Well, there is a new blog to go with that, for all of us who wants to follow from afar, it's called The Story.









































Here's to wishing I could visit in person, looks amazing, inviting, fun and very Hampton's! 























Admittedly I am a total sucker for well done displays, and this little color story totally caught my eye! 









































There was a great little summer entertaining story on the blog a few days back, makes me want to have a garden party... BUT, considering I live in Florida, we will have to wait... too hot, even in the evenings, too muggy, humidity is thick, and the mosquitos are deadly... :) so we will wait a little!

At the end of the month the new Serena & Lily Fall Catalog will launch, here is a little look behind the scenes.

Until then... Happy web-shopping to me :)
Natasha

All images via The Story by Serena & Lily

1 comment:

  1. Jag är lite avundsjuk på ert sommarväder. Här snöar det från och till. Fina bilder. Påminner lite om Magasin 36 som ligger ett par mil från min stad. Ett ställe som alla vill åka till.
    Kram Anita

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...