November 28, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand... Vol. III










































You might not even have had the chance to browse through framework or NUDE Home yet, and already I am alerting you to the new Holiday Issue from rue magazine. It went live yesterday, but I only just had a chance to look through it this afternoon...

The beautifully decorated NY loft of Marysia Dobrzanska Reeves inspires me to start decorating my house for Christmas. She did a very tasteful and simple job :)















































Even thought this image  really does not have anything to do with Christmas, I really like the art / family wall!!

Overall a quick read with some really GREAT gift ideas, worth checking out.
Natasha

Images via rue magazine

2 comments:

  1. So nice that you always let us know about these online magazines, I would have never known about them otherwise! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very Welcome, Martina! I am always looking for inspiration, and nothing better than instant gratification :) Thank you for acknowledging!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...