October 5, 2012

Lighten up :)




Now, this is more me... I am very happy in an all white room, with a hint of grey or black. This room has both AND I spy a throw by Hermes, and we all know how I feel about those :) 
Since their logo spots my H, I don't see why I should not have one.... some day!

I just have one question; Should the gorgeous silver leaf mirror have been moved up a little?? Perhaps it's the angle of the photograph, I don't know... Something to ponder over the weekend!

Natasha

Image via Berlingske

4 comments:

  1. This is nice. I like little bit of white and little bit of black. Although we have black/silver wallpaper in our library room... That mirror, yes you are right . It is too low... I think that it is not good idea to put mirror beside the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Natasha, this space is SO beautiful. love the black lamp. and the throw too! yes, the mirror looks a bit out of place, haha hope you're having a lovely weekend, darling!

    caroline @ patagonia gifts love knot jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skandinaviskt vitt och vackert!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this - stylish and sophisticated but relaxed, inviting and rustic all at the same time - very cleverly put together.

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...