August 17, 2012

Frames...




























... I need new frames! I have had my current glasses for way to many years, so it's time!! I tend to wear my contacts most of the time, but I am starting to find it irritating when my eyes dry out, due to the stress of working on the laptop for long periods of time...




































While these cat-eye frames are insanely chic and look amazing, they totally do not work for my face...


... and the super dark / black frames are better left to the brunettes.
I just came across these Vintage Crystal Robert Marc frames on my NYC trip, and they are SO COOL! This is what I had in mind, and these look awesome, so I think it's a go :)



































A little while back a came across this Pinterest board, and it brought me to this blog post, which I loved, and it made me look at glasses as a fashion statement again...
I run out to the movies with my glasses on, to the stores and markets, even to see clients from time to time, so why not have a pair I really, really love??

Seeing is believing,
Natasha

All image credits  via the Northern Light Blog on Pinterest / I See You

3 comments:

  1. Jag gillade bågarna på sista bilden! Välj dom du känner dig bekväm i! Lycka till!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve had the same frames for a few years now too and I have been dying to try something different! I’m particularly loving the frames in the very last pic!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...