July 7, 2012

Sunday Flowers



As a regular reader of Northern Light, I am sure you have caught on to the fact that I have a weakness for Black & White combos... be it in interiors, fabrics, photography or flowers!
Yes, flowers!

I put together a little post, with the most beautiful images of Anemones. 
While they do come in many other colors, this is by far my favorite!!





































White Anemones with black dusters are my favorites, but this ever-so-soft pink version is a super close second!! LOVE the tight bouquet, just darling, what do you say??

I am really enjoying putting together these "Sunday Flowers" - posts, I hope they bring a smile to your face!

Natasha

Images via Shannon Fleck on Pinterest

2 comments:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...