December 4, 2011

It's the Weekend...



































... and very slowly am I filling the house with Christmas spirit!

For some reason it seems a little difficult to get started, but that's probably just because it's been an insanely busy week this past week.... I have a few Christmas ornaments clustered together and tied with a beautiful ribbon in my kitchen window, but that's as far as I have gotten.... for now.

Also, I have been invited to participate in a Guest-Post Series "Talk To Me About Christmas", presented by Charlotta of Sweden :) Space For Inspiration. My post will go up on December 20th, looking forward to sharing with all of you!

Have a wonderful Weekend,
Natasha

Image unknown, sorry...

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely weekend Natasha!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention darling. It is a pleasure to invite you and I can't wait to read and share your post. x

    I haven't gotten very far either with the Christmas decoration, but it is a little too early to panic just yet. In fact I prefer to wait until the mid of the month. That way the look doesn't get tired before the main event. I really can't wait.. only 20 days to go..!

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all looks very sweet & pretty!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. def LOVING that pic!!!
    very nice

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic. Thank you for sharing. I have enjoyed my time searching through your beautiful blog. I will follow on my way out and hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...