December 30, 2011

Black & White Fashion


































Sharing this great Black & White image with you today... I have been thinking of what to wear for New Years, and came across this beautiful image by Jamie Beck.
Just absolutely love the movement in the feathers!!!!!

While my New Years eve will be one one of the quiet ones this year, I still fee the need to dress up a little, BUT feathers are not the plan :)

Have you picked your attire yet? Will you be celebrating with friends? Family? Will you be out of the house? On the ski slopes or the beach?  Do tell how you plan to celebrate and toast the new year!

Natasha 

Image... Jamie Beck, Fashion Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo!
    Just popping by to wish you a Happy New Year And all the best for 2012 Natasha...and yes I'll be dressing up for a glamorous & romantic night out with my husband after a day at the beach! Enjoy your evening!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Natasha, I hope all is well in your world. Wishing you all the best for 2012. xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...