September 25, 2011

Seeing Stars























As it gets colder here in Scandinavia, the scarves are taking over the fashion scene! There are so many super cool ones, many costing a small fortune, even some that were triple my mortgage!!! I am totally NOT kidding...
But in all "fairness" (?) they were made of exquisite materials, the colors were yummy and... I could go on, but what's the point?























These two, with their sparkly stars are just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, I came across the brand StyleSnob, when I picked up a small leather clutch / wallet type thing, and looked up their website. Their prices are moderate, and the items I looked at were cool!  :)






















As I mentioned in a previous post, the Danish Fashion scene boasts lots of black, leather and fur.... I love this glittery Lucia Necklace with the leather tassel. It would look equally cool over a dress, as it would over a tee!

How about dressing up today?
Natasha

All images via StyleSnob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...