September 20, 2011

Loving Dahalias


























Just a pretty picture today!

While visiting with my sister, we had planned a shopping day (more on that later), when she spotted this fantastic display of fall color! The many bouquets of flowers were displayed in bright red buckets* and the entire display unit was full, making for a huge burst of color.

I just had to snap an image and share with you!
Natasha

(* a common supermarket floral display)
Image by NHH for the Northern Light Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! Great colours :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of us!

    You have given me so much inspiration. My latest collection of cobolt and china vases is directly inspired from your little post april the 5th.

    I linked you in my post to day.

    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such glorious flowers!! Glad I found your beautiful site :O)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...