July 16, 2011

Do you use tumblr? Pinterest?

































... Well, so I don't "get out much" and I always love when I stumble upon a new blog or tumblr page! Yesterday I found the tumblr page brown dress with white dots via Little Blue Deer. What I found was a wonderful moody world of dark images, food and coffee to make your mouth drool.

The chocolate pup above was one of a handful of cute images, and I knew it would get your attention... ;)

What about Pinterest? I have a page, and apparently I had a page even before I signed up.... How does that work exactly you might ask... As it turns out, Pinterest is the only image sharing site (that I know of) that will actually give credit where credit is due! First I was taken back a little when stumbling upon "my images" (some are mine, but most is from Northern Light), but once I looked into the matter, signed up and figured out how to use Pinterest, I am happy to say they get my vote!!! Too often do I see images that do not have the proper credits. I believe that we should all support the people who take these wonderful images that make up most of our blog content!!

Hope I didn't loose you? Too much for a Saturday morning??
So... do you use any of these other sites, or is it simply too much to keep up with??

Natasha

Image via brown dress with white dots on tumblr

5 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Pinterest and use it to collect styling inspiration for both myself and my house. I think it's brilliant and the main selling point for me was the fact that it linked back to the originating webpage, not only does that allow me to review the originating post but it gives credit where credit's due.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Tors!
    Thank you for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tumblr and I love Pinterest and I love that little chocolate puppy hehe.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm signed on to Pinterest which I use all the time and love it. Have also got a Tumblr account but don't get there nearly as often. I get so many people repinning my stuff daily, it's great that people are seeing what I'm doing and sharing it all around. It's all too beautiful to keep to yourself and there's only so much stuff you can put on your blog. I highly recommend it as a kid of huge album for myself and to search on other people's ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm addicted to Pinterest! We're getting ready to knock our house down and rebuild and Pinterest is my number one inspiration, tool, scrapbook, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...