June 28, 2011

Mouthwatering














































I just found the website of Aran Goyoaga, a food stylist and photographer, and I can not get enough!! I am told it is difficult to photograph food, but by the looks of these images I'd say they had me at the first bite :)

WOW, such fantastic color and they make me want to start baking and serving up some of these delicious treats!!!

If you would like to see more, check out the website here, and the blog here! There are recipes to be discovered and many, many wonderful images of the most mouthwatering dishes you have ever seen!!

Natasha

All images Canelle et Vanille

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty shots - it's hard to capture food, particularly because of the colours, but this is lovely and food still looks appealing. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...