May 26, 2011

About last night...


As you can tell from my previous post, yesterday was.... well, yesterday :)

I was the lucky recipient of an invitation to a wonderful event, and just because it had been one of those days, didn't mean I didn't go. I am SO glad I did!!! The Seagate Beach Club was so pretty, the weather unbeatable, nice breeze and a beautiful sunset! 

This BEAUTIFUL bouquet of fresh coral and hot pink peonies greeted me at the door, and they had me at Hello!! :) How can you be in a bad mood seeing these??

....And as silly as it may be... I was trying to figure out a way, to scoop one of these gorgeous peony arrangements up, and sneak out the door with it!!   Shhhhhh!

Natasha

PS. I have to constantly remind myself how lucky I am to be living here! People from all over the world pay big bucks to spend time right here in my back yard!! It really is true... remember to stop and smell the roses peonies!! :)

All images NHH for the Northern Light Blog

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Hope today is better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your evening ended in bliss :-) It gives energy to meet the next day. The peonies are so lovely. Love from Malena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry you had a hard day yesterday.
    Hope it was a better one today .. and an even better one tomorrow (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies make my heart sing and dance....=) Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and uplifting post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful peonies. I just love them and seeing quite a few on blogs of late. I wish I could grow them here. Hope you have a better day today!! Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh <3 love these! there is nothing better than a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers. Xoxo

    - Urska @
    Live.Create.Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those Coral Charm peonies! They start out boldly coral and gradually change to light peach. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...