April 23, 2011

Setting the table



































Love the colors, love the rustic table, love the two colors chosen for the tapers, love the natural easy looking florals, love the chairs (my parents have a couple of these Mogens Koch chairs...), love the simple light fixture...

All done up by non other that Gwyneth Paltrow and first spotted here. Oh, and by the way, she has just released a new cook book; My Fathers Daughter. I did see it at the book store the other day, but didn't have time to read it. Any of you had a chance to work with it??


Natasha

Image via Remodelista

3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds gorgeous, will have to check it out at the bookstore xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha I do like all the gentle muted shades its so pretty happy easter to you and your family Fay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gwyneth! so multi talented. That table looks rustically-perfect. I flipped through the cookbook and it looks quite good. I'm a HUGE fan of her lava cake recipe that she sent out via Goop years ago (you should look it up - it's THAT good). Her cook book was also reviewed on Anna and Kristina's grocery bag show and they gave it a buy!
    Just came across your blog by the way and I'm looking forward to reading more and following!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...