March 4, 2011

Island Hopping























Since I've been island hopping this week, I figured I would invite you back to St. Barth!
Can you imagine how cool this would be, lounging here, enjoying the view and the warm sun..























The weekend is (almost) upon us, so why not just relax and dream ourselves away to this beautiful, tropical spot....
Love the strong, vibrant colors and that fan palm right there!

















 




Come on in! I'm happy to share :)

Have a wonderful weekend what ever you do; I am planning a trip to the green market, dinner guests on Saturday evening, and brunch with friends on Sunday. YEAH!   TGIF!!

Natasha


Images via Coastal Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...