August 16, 2010

Not often...

... does it happen that a mailer is saved in my house!
Not often at all!!





















So it's to the credit of the Cole Haan people, that their new Inspired Life mailer made it in the door, past the kitchen, up to the office and on to my desk! I think it's so "now", and if you have a moment in your busy day, check it out!

Of course I had to check out the cute grey booties, but really, all I want are these....






















Question; Are you inclined to view a website based on a mailer?

click here













Happy shopping.......

Natasha

Images via Cole Haan

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natasha those boots are adorable. I would love a pair myself and yes I would check out the website if the mailer caught my attention. xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...