June 23, 2010

I found it...



I have been reading this fun blog from Sweden for about a year now, and every so often an image of H of P's home show up, and every time I see this Butterfly print, I try to find out where it's from... well, I found it!! YEAH!



I just adore how simple and clean this image looks. The black frame grounds the almost all white image, and just punches up the black outline of the butterfly.



I was finally able to, via 117 different blogs, and completely by chance, find the website that sells this print, so if anyone else out there is interested check out Rockett St. George.

I can't wait to my butterfly arrives!

Natasha

Image #1 here, Image #2 & #3 here

1 comment:

  1. I l o v e these butterfly prints and thanks to you..I can now order my prints !! yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...